Saturday, April 7, 2012

9 year meetiversary

April 7, 2003 I went on a blind date that was put into motion on moving day by my then pregnant sister. It was March and I was moving out of seminary housing into an apartment with a friend...little did we know that a year later when we moved out of that apartment it would be b/c we were both getting married. Some of my family, including my sister who was 6 months pregnant and a few friends came over to help me move. Now if you don't know this about pregnant women they get all hormonal and happy and want everybody they know to be married, pregnant, fat and happy too. So she asked my friends if didn't they know somebody they could fix me up with. Turns out they did. A few weeks later I was talked into meeting them and this guy I did not know at a bbq place for lunch. 9 years later I went to lunch with the same guy again. This time we were joined by a 5 year old and an almost 2 year old who are a good mix of us both.

No comments:

Post a Comment