Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Running.

I want to be a runner. I like the whole idea of running. Anytime I'm watching a movie and one of the main characters is running with energetic music in the background it makes me want to don my tenny's and hit the road. The thought of running with the wind in my face, music in my ears, alone with my thoughts makes me smile. Running is good for you. Gets the heart to pumping and the blood flowing. All the runners they show on tv are slim and fit and tan...not sure how running makes you tan but they are. My question is..how do they find time to run? I already get up at 5AM and by the time I get home from work it's after 6 PM and I have 2 little ones to feed, bathe, play with and put to bed by that time it's either too dark or I'm too tired to run. Maybe all those tv runners are thin and slim b/c they don't have kids to chase or jobs they are tied to. Maybe one day I'll find time to run or motivation to run. Until then, I'll just live in my little dream running world.

No comments:

Post a Comment